Friday, May 21, 2004

Mini Skirt

I met this guy on wednesday night. He's the one that I mentioned earlier who treated me like his 'little sister'(*twink twink*). So we planned to meet at Pasaraya. He insisted to meet at Milenia Cafe Internet, which I wasn't sure the location. I could ask, of course. But I have this funny feeling about direction... I tend to get lost...
What can I say, I'm a direction blank champ!
Anyway, I strongly urged him to meet in food court. I was so hungry anyway. He was persistent in Milenia (i knew it at once, he wasn't in good mood). So I said, "Well, if you can't come to Food COurt, that's fine. I just eat then leave". *wakkaakkkaakk* That would surely worked! He thought I was angry, so he came runnin'. I wasn't angry actually, I was just HUNGRY!
Big difference! When you're hungry, what's the point of long uncertain search when food is right before your very eyes!
Long uncertain search for him??? Gimme a break! (of course I didn't say that to him. I simply (and sweetly) said, "Aku laper banget. Aku bisa keburu pingsan kalo harus jalan-jalan lagi. Apalagi aku harus nyari-nyari dulu, pasti aku nyasar. Tega banget siiy, ntar kalo pingsan situ mau tanggung?" hihihi...)

Anyway, we had long discussion. Not really a discussion actually. It was more like uhhmmm... I listened to him, his dissapointment at work, at people, at institution etc etc...
I gave comments, sure, but he countered my comments. So, as a clear-minded person, I was mostly quiet. He was furious, anyway. Let him enjoy his furiousness, arguing wil not be so wise!
Frankly, I found many of his saying, didn't make sense. That made our discussion quite dry. Long and dry... Long and dry and long... and loooooongg... (got my point?)
*bored*

I remember the saying:
Good discussion is like a mini skirt.
Short enough to pertain interest.
Long enough to cover the subject.

That was definitely not a mini skirt!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Fitri

I just stop by to visit. thanks for the invitation though.

I think the true good discussion is short enough to pertain interest and also long enough to cover the subject :-)

Speaking about mini skirt.....Boy, I love summer time here!!!!!!!

;-p
Arfanda

Anonymous said...

hihiihi... mini skirt!
good thinkin'!
you go, gal!!

dsf