Thursday, May 13, 2004

amazing crowd

I had this meeting yesterday. A big client. I was to give presentation on our market analysis. such a short notice my boss told me. Had i known earlier that I was to give presentation, I would prepare myself better. Boss's command, what can I say?
At least in the morning I got a chance to go to beauty salon, had my hair set. That's all that matters, right? hehe...
I mean, if you feel comfortable and confidence, then goes one problem.
I believe in first impression, by the way...
Still, I have thousand butterflies on my stomach...

But you know whaatttt?
the crowd are all important people! Creme de la Creme!
But, honestly, they don't look like one. I mean, they were so casual, but maaaan, their brain! Talk about one strip below Bill Gates!

They are obviously very rich, very smart indeed, humble (that's the interesting part), appreciative (does this word exist on dictionary?), and don't underestimate people. SOOowwww casual, as if we are not on the important meeting. Maan, that was about couple million dollars project!

Of course my presentation wasn't very successful, but you can't say it failed either. But I don't worry about that anymore.
I am amazed with the crowd. So amazed that I forgive my not-so-bright performance. I just feel thankful that I met those guys!

No comments: