Thursday, April 29, 2004

NEWTON RULE

I overestimate my friendship with several persons. I thought we have strong foundation that won’t make us fall apart over small matters.
Looking back, I had 2 close friends. Friends that support each other. Friends that forgive and understand. I put up with their ego, habit and attitude. I forgave them when they broke their promise, late in rendezvous, cancel our plan… like friends do.
But once I turned them down, over a misunderstanding situation, I became the enemy of the humankind! As if I caused the fatal mistakes. And it wasn’t even my mistakes! At least not completely.
They became uhhmmm… not friendly anymore.
Geezzz, I thought we’re friends!
Sarah said, I sacrificed a lot in friendship. I gave tolerance so much that I actually couldn’t stand it inside. And they became used to my tolerance attitude that they don’t bother to take care of my feeling. Sarah also said that I expect too much from the friendship, from the sacrifice I made. That made me a bit uhhmmmm… unsincere? I hope I spell it correctly.
Well, what’s wrong with expectation. You do something, you hope something in return. That’s normal. That’s logical. That’s even scientific. You know… like Newton Rule : F action = F reaction.

No comments: