Thursday, April 29, 2004

27/04/04
I decided to drop by at CL to buy some snacks. Then I saw him.
He must have been having a date with someone, I can tell.
It shouldn’t bother me actually, I don’t even like him.
I mean, I am always nice to him but he’s not the kind of person I‘d like to spend the rest of my life with. He’s too plain, nerdy yet boastful (Man!).
But I thought he liked me. Owww..man, just yesterday he’s asking me out to attend his relatives wedding. I mean, it’s quite a big deal rite? It is an indication that a man wants you to meet his family.
Then I saw him having a date with someone.
It’s a first date, I can tell.
Why’s that bothering me? He’s free. I’m free. I met guys and had blind dates myself.
The problem is… I saw him. I feel betrayed. I thought he was DEVOTED to me. So this is how it feels to lose a fan. Or… even worse, this is how it feels when you thought you got a fan, but you didn’t.
Owww, man! That’s awful.

No comments: