Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Is it the way I say things..?

It tickles me when my friend said that.

She was referring to her experiences, that guys tent to brag with her. Has the urge to compete with her, over serious to silly things, ranging from poetry to sushi..

“Is it the way I say things? Did I talk snobbishly or move arrogantly? What triggers them to show off their knowledge or interest?”, she said.

“No dear, they just try to impress you”, I replied.

“..which is very unnecessarily. I wont be impressed with snob guy.”

She then told me her discussion with her male friend, who happened to have the same opinion with me, that those guys just tried to impress her by bragging what they knew.

Her male friend added that, well, men, with their ego, sometimes like it when female don’t have opinion. “It’s kinda cute sometimes when girls don’t have opinion”

WHATTT??

“Perhaps you should restrain the urge to tell them what you think on something. That would please men.”, he added.

Correct me if I’m wrong, does it mean that smart girls should play dumb?
Sometimes we need to just sit down and look pretty?

Well, that’s easy!

*LoL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hate it when men think that it's not ok to become a smart girl...
cowok kayak gitu mah ke laut aje....

Anonymous said...

if you could play dumb, then you over smart men then... Do that, sista!

ana said...

aaahh...ada kok cowok yg cari cewek smart...(banyak).