Monday, October 30, 2006

About PS


I walked hastily to reach her. There she is! A grand gracious figure. Couple more yards, I’ll be inside her...

... Plaza Senayan

“Home”, I said longingly. My friend gave me the strange look. She must think I’m exaggerating, or worse.. insane. The fact is, I really miss this place.

It’s our headquarters, best meeting point, a place to see and to be seen…

You probably think I’m a hedonist consumptive sale-freak shopaholic kinda girl. No no no! It’s not about the place, really. It’s what it represents…

My friend could text me one day, asked me to accompany her to PS looking for a special gift, or she had bad day at the office and needed a cup of coffee, other friends celebrated his promotion or birthday or farewell or..
another friend had a blind date and it went bad and she urged me to go there to rescue her…

It represents togetherness, friendship, fun, compassion…

I’m emotionally attached to this place.



Ps. I’m not working for PS nor its PR agency. I don’t get paid for this post. But, if PS management happens to read this, and would like to give me some rewards.. please do so! I don’t mind… ;p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He..he...Plaza Senayan nih yee..

Btw g juga punya perasaan yang sama tuh Fit..kayaknya kita banyak kemiripan deh ha..ha..

Anonymous said...

...There she is! A grand gracious figure. Couple more yards, I’ll be inside her...

kamu tuh ya! kirain apaan..inside her ...
tapi kamu bener, PS tu dah jadi kantor pusat semua orang. tapi sekarang dah mulai pindah ke Sency kali ya