Sunday, September 24, 2006

choices

life is full of choices.
and for some people, that's fine. piece of cake. click of a finger.
not me.
I, along with others under the sign of Libra-I think, have trouble making choices.

"just write down a list of pos and negs, advantages and disadvantages. Then you'll be able to choose.", so people say.
yeah right...
not making my life easier.

"why? just see which list count most.", they said.

the thing is, for me, each time I make a list of pos and negs... I put value for each entry.
for example:
going to work to bali going to work to aceh
nice place + 2 +1
house by the beach +1 -1
foods -2 +1
transportation -1 +1
prospective romance +1 +2
current romance +1 -2
work +1 +2
pleasure +2 -2
parent approval +2 -1
long term prospect +1 +2

and sometimes I changed my mind for the values. depends on the mood.
that makes the choosing bussiness become harder for me.
and take some more time to think and think and think? does it help?
NoooOOOOoooo!

I don't know why the sign of Libra is balance.
*hmmmppppphhhh*

No comments: