Monday, July 19, 2004

Surpise Cake

Today is my mother's birthday.
I’ve been thinking to send her a cake.
A little surprise cake.
A chocolate mocha cream cake with chocolate mouse topping.
Slurrrppppp…

yummy!

I talked to my three brothers about my plan.
I talked to them separately, in whisper.
(ssshhhhh… it’s a secret. Mom’s supposed to know nothin’)
My brothers were all excited about the surprise plan, and about eating the cake, but not in SHARING the BILL.  Bluurrrrrrrggghhhh… brothers!
 
So we agreed in surprise cake project.
I ordered the cake from Dapur Coklat and asked them to deliver it at 19.00 (so everybody will be home already. And I will be home to take the bill).
 
Simple plan. 
  
  
Do you think anything could go wrong?
 
 
It’s not a big party.

It's just a cake we expect to come at 7 pm, then we slice it, and eat it.
Everybody’s happy.
 
 
Except. . .
 
 
The cake was delivered at 12.00 noon.
 
While I wasn’t home.
 
And my mother was home.
 
I couldn’t pay the bill.
 
So my mom paid the bill.
 
I complained to Dapur Coklat.
 
They were sorry.
 
But my mom has paid the bill.
 


 
So much for surprise cake!!! 
  
  
  
  
  
  
 

No comments: