Thursday, October 09, 2008

Me and My BigMouth

I don’t know when it started, somehow I feel that everybody finds excitement over my love life. It has become a soap opera for them. Or, better yet, it becomes a reality show for them.

My life become a public consumption.


Of course ‘ga ada asap kalo ga ada api’.. there’s no smoke if there is no fire (halah! maksa banget ga siy?).

And I knowwwwww, me and big mouth started the fire.

I don’t know if it’s because I really need advise from friends, or because I suffer from acute narcism!
I talked to one person, and then the other, and more others!
Before you know it, people eagerly seek for the updates (I must be one hell of story teller!)

They start throwing rather personal questions/statements:
How’s your date?
Was it nice?
Did he say something to make you fly?
Did you talk to him?
Did you k*** him?
You still on casual date terms with him?

or

If you’ve gone for a date more than 3 times in three consequence weekend, you practically move in together. C’mon! There’s no such thing as casual date!

And finally:

Oh Fiiiit, you’re so amateur!!!!


At first it was fun. Maybe because I considered this dating thingy as a joke. We enjoyed all the comments or speculation or analysis over my going on a date. It’s just…cute.

I didn’t take it seriously.
I didn’t take him seriously.
But I guess the more you talk about it, the more you think about it.
The more you think, the more you grow and nurture special feeling for him.
And the more your feeling grows, it sooths you to talk about him over and over.
On and on and on…

I thinks she’s in love
No doubt about it!

*me with crimson face

Oh shoot! Me and my bigmouth!

*sigh

Did he know that he has become my north and south, my east and west?
My six working days and my Sunday rest?*

Boy, everybody knows it but you…

*) Quoting poem from WH Auden

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

kyahahaha.. lutju bu!
perlu gw kirim ke Tempo ga nih?
;p

ana said...

hu uh..sayang fotomu gak kliatan, kl kamu fitri temen saya tu...so.."ya maap kl your bigmouth jd bahan obrolan di hotel"...wakakakak..:))

Anonymous said...

so....
when you move in?
*ditendang sampai ke Timbuktu*

vque said...

@ anonymous:
situ siapa si?
kok dikirim ke Tempo?
*belagakbego mode ON

@ ana:
masak ga kliatan? kan ada foto2 lain di postingan sbelumx.
*narsis mode ON

@ Ira
supposedly, since the 3rd date (according to Bastiaan) haha...

Scal said...

k*** in first day = kiss
k*** in the third day... is it KICK?