Thursday, June 21, 2007

A Friend in Need is ...

“I don’t see a problem here. Sorry”

I was just telling her that I went to find professional help because I was very sad and devastated. Someone I was recently involved with, whom I still strive to get over it, was getting married in couple days. When I heard the news, I felt the world come tumbling down and the sky fall over me. All system in my brain shut down, and could only operate emergency command: cry!

And she said she didn’t see that as a problem?
Helllooo…?
Why should I go see a shrink if there wasn’t a problem?

If you think MY problem is not a real problem.. well maybe because it’s not YOUR problem. But that doesn’t mean it’s not important. It is for me. Show some symphaty dear!

That’s one thing you need from a friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

there there ...
don't be sad dear.. you can always go to your other friends.